ave you crisis covered
This PR News Conference will prepare you for any crisis on the horizon in 2019!
When a crisis hits, your brand or client looks to you to serve as the Comms before the storm. PR News’ Crisis Management Summit on February 27-28, 2019 in Miami will give you the know-how so you can be seen as a crisis hero in a variety of situations including on social media, in interviews and internally. You’ll hear from a specialized group of crisis leaders from brands that constantly deal with communications crises including JUUL, Hilton, MSNBC and Equifax. We guarantee you’ll walk away from this conference crisis ready.
Full Agenda for the Crisis Management Summit
Wednesday, February 27, 2019:
- Pre- Conference Facebook Workshop
- Pre- Conference Media Training Workshop
Thursday, February 28, 2019:
- Wake-Up Call: When a Crisis Hits Your Bottom Line
- Risk Communications Tactics that Prevent- or Shorten- Crises
- How to Respond to Attacks on Your Social Media…and How to Measure Outcomes
- Case Study Sessions and Networking Breaks
- Networking Luncheon and Keynote Panel Discussion: The Fine Line Between CEOs Going Rogue and Being Smart on Twitter
- What’s in Your Crisis Preparedness Plan?
- Recovering After the Crisis: Communications Strategies That Heal Brands
Register by December 19 to get $600 off on-site rates! Use the code COMPANION to bring a colleague at $300 off current rates. Nonprofit/government pricing is also available. For registration questions, contact Client Services. To sponsor this event, contact Katie Sullivan.
Event Sponsor: Crisp and Dataminr