Title: Communications Manager – Wholesale
TBC Corporation is seeking a full-time Communications Manager based in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This position will be involved in departmental day-to-day functions associated with internal and external communications for TBC Brands, TBC de Mexico, and other wholesale company(ies). This position is a highly visible position, both internally and externally, and will work to ensure messages are consistent with the overall brand and meet company standards to maintain and promote a positive image on behalf of TBC Corporation. This position will report to the Director of Corporate Communications.
- Develop and implement integrated communications strategy across the wholesale division.
- Cultivate strategies for current and existing products, launches, and promotions.
- Develop strategies to increase Associate awareness and promote productivity.
- Collaborate with operations and marketing to define and uphold vision for the wholesale division.
- Work closely with the operations and marketing teams to ensure all communications needs are met.
- Responsible for maintaining wholesale communications accounts and platforms.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creation and distribution of internal communications to wholesale constituents.
- Write, edit, draft, create and distribute internal and external communications (memos, press releases, remarks, video scripts, newsletters) and other company-related communications.
- Correspond with Associates and external stakeholders to keep them informed of company developments.
- Manage projects to ensure content and messaging consistency across the wholesale division.
- Develop research and implement proofreading skills to ensure all materials are high quality and accurate.
- Candidate will build media lists for external communication and distribution lists for internal communications.
- Oversee event logistics.
- Monitor for media coverage.
- Participate in meetings, conference calls, etc. as needed.
- Perform miscellaneous office duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Effective project and time management skills essential.
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects on a daily basis.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to take initiative and work collaboratively and individually.
- Ability to engage with all levels of management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strategic thinker.
- Strong presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content.
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI.
- Event management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong working knowledge of Cision/Vocus (or similar platform) required.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign (and Adobe Forms), Bright Author Software and Formsite preferred, but not required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; English, Journalism, or Marketing Degree preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in communications, public relations, or marketing.
Interested candidates please email Mike Ryan – MiRyan / MiRyan (AT) TBCcorp (DOT) com