Job posting – WPB, needs stats understanding
Database Marketing Specialist
West Palm Beach, FL
The Database Marketing Specialist is responsible for database marketing and market research to assist the Association’s segmentation process in improving underserved markets. The ideal candidate will provide analytical insight and guidance on customer reporting and identify targeted segment populations. He or she will strategize with the Director of Marketing to provide customer performance, competitive and market analysis to support Farm Credit of Florida’s strategies, and will assist the Association with an understanding of our member acquisition / attrition rates and the tenure / lifetime value of a customer.
- Develops and implements database marketing operations solutions that support marketing and customer relationship management.
- Designs, develops and refines database processes to increase reliability and accuracy.
- Identifies target markets for specific products based on market research and analysis.
- Provides segmentation and targeting insight, including list strategy, media plan recommendations, cross sell design, cell population, list purchases and suppression management.
- Ensures measurement criteria is established for direct mail and e-mail programs, analyzes and reports results and makes recommendations for program refinement.
· Project management skills
· Three years of experience in Market Research, Database and Direct Marketing, Data Analysis and Competitive Analysis.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field, MBA preferred.
· Knowledge of local markets a plus
· Knowledgeable in segmentation, market research, demographics and a background in statistics
· Presentation and public speaking abilities
· An understanding of direct marketing
Submit your resume to: Jobs / Jobs (AT) farmcreditfl.com
Farm Credit of Florida
11903 Southern Blvd #200 | West Palm Beach, FL 33411