February 1 and 2 PR Measurement Conference in Miami
Feb. 1-2, 2017
Standard Price: $995
Member Price: $745
Pre-Conference Workshops: Feb. 1 | Main Conference: Feb. 2
· How to set a solid foundation for your PR campaign measurement
· Strategies to measure PR inputs, outputs, outtakes and outcomes
· Tools to monitor news, adjust your media tactics fast and report your PR effect
· What PR data can tell you beyond the numbers
Twitter hashtag: #RaganMeasure
PR professional’s job is getting harder.
You have to capture a distracted audience’s attention, create content that boosts the bottom line and respond to crises on traditional and social media. At the same time, you’re expected to measure your efforts and prove your worth to executive and clients.
Ragan’s 2017 PR Measurement Conference will show you how to perfectly perform the juggling act—and get results.
Learn how to set measureable goals and objectives, research and data-collecting tools you can use (even on a budget), how to go beyond social media vanity metrics and how to effectively report your efforts—without fearing the numbers. Attendees will also learn how to follow the Barcelona Principles for more effective campaigns, the tools and techniques essential to building beneficial relationships with journalists and how to research and measure influencer marketing efforts.
You will learn how to:
· Write clear PR objectives that set you up for success
· Find the best evaluation criteria and tools for objectives
· Ask the right PR research questions
· Evaluate changes in awareness, attitudes and action in your audiences
· Communicate PR’s ROI to executives
· Use social media to respond first to media queries
· Tie your PR outreach to qualitative goals
· Employ strategies for persuading volunteers and partners to help you achieve goals
· Identify which PR metrics matter to the C-suite
· Show performance optimization and innovation in PR
· Use tools to monitor news, adjust your media tactics fast, and report your PR effect
· Master data analytics for the PR pro
· Measure PR beyond media impressions and social media sentiment
· Identify metrics that influence business decisions and increase your value
· Discover the resources and tools available to PR pros on any budget
· Stay abreast of measurement trends and technology
· Determine which research guidelines to put your PR campaigns on the right track
Who should attend?
Directors, managers, heads and specialists of: