Proposed 2017 PRSA Slate & December Annual Meeting, Fort Laud.
Proposed 2017 PRSA Slate and December Annual Meeting
In accordance with our chapter bylaws, PRSA Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Nominating Committee is proud to present the slate of candidates for the 2017 Board of Directors. The committee is charged by our chapter bylaws with identifying a qualified nominee for each officer and director position open on the board for 2017. Each of the candidates is in good standing and has agreed to serve for the full term, if elected. Chapter members will be asked to vote on this proposed slate at our Annual Meeting, which is scheduled on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 6 p.m. at John Knox Village, 651 SW 6th St., Pompano Beach, 33060. Click here for more information and to register to attend.
If you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting and wish to vote on the proposed slate and bylaws, you may email your vote to president no later than 12 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2016.
PRSA Greater Fort Lauderdale is always seeking interested members to become involved in the chapter through a variety of board and leadership positions. Please speak with a board member or email president to express your interest in becoming more involved.
- President-Elect, Treasurer & Assembly Delegate (through 2017): Victor Aimi, APR, Verb Company (assumes the chapter presidency in 2018)
- Secretary (through 2017): Kelsey Dean, Boardroom PR
DIRECTOR (through 2020): Jeremy M. Katzman, APR, Nova Southeastern University
If elected, the 2017 candidates will join these officers and board members who continue their service in 2017:
- 2017 President & Assembly Delegate: Christie Caliendo, JM Family Enterprises
- Immediate Past President: J.W. Arnold, APR, Fellow PRSA, PRDC
- Director (through 2017): Victoria Miklausich, Ritter’s Communications
- Director (through 2018): Lauren F. Dunaj, APR, Finn Partners
- Director (through 2019): Vera Mandilovitch, Nova Southeastern University
2016 Nominating Committee:
Jeremy M. Katzman, APR, Past President
J.W. Arnold, APR, 2016 President
Christie Caliendo, President-Elect