Announcing the Nominees: PR Wizard Awards Presented by Wizard Creations
Inaugural PR Wizard Awards Presented by Wizard Creations
The Public Relations Society of America Greater Fort Lauderdale Chapter would like to thank all of the professionals who submitted nominations for the PR Wizard Awards Presented by Wizard Creations. This program recognizes public relations practitioners and journalists who have made a significant impact in the field and the Broward County/South Florida community, and we truly have a strong list of practitioners and organizations that were nominated.
Below is a list of the nominees in alphabetical order for each category. Finalists will be announced in October and winners will be announced at the Chapter’s Annual Meeting and Holiday Party in December (date and location TBD). We encourage nominees and finalists to attend.
- Kerting Baldwin, Memorial Healthcare System
- Christie Caliendo, JM Family Enterprises
- Barbara W. Goldberg, O’Connell & Goldberg Public Relations
- Michele Merrell, Merrell Consulting Group
- Merrie Meyers, APR, Fellow PRSA, Broward College, Nova Southeastern University, DeVry University, Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
- Kimberly Miller, Ink Link Marketing, LLC
- Durée Ross, Durée & Company, Inc.
- Toby Srebnik, Truly Nolen Pest Control
- Conceptual Communications
- Durée & Company, Inc.
- Finn Partners
- Goodman Public Relations
- O’Connell & Goldberg Public Relations
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Calvin Hughes, WPLG (ABC 10)
- Ari Odzer, WTVJ (NBC 6)
- Lisa Petrillo, WFOR (CBS 4)
The President’s Award recipient will be announced at the awards ceremony.
- Jeremy Katzman, APR, Immediate Past President (2015), Awards Committee Chair
- J.W. Arnold, APR, Fellow PRSA, President (2016)
- Victor Aimi, Treasurer
- Brandon Hensler, APR, Past President (2008)
- Victoria Miklausich, Board Member