Healthcare press 2016 Editorial Request for January and February
SFHNHR 2016 Editorial Request for January and February
South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report Editorial Update
Don’t miss the opportunity to submit editorial for the January and February 2016 issues of South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report! Here is a preview of the special focuses:
2016: A Look Ahead
– What challenges lie ahead in 2016 for hospitals?
– How will the world of physicians change in 2016 and beyond?
– What workforce challenges are confronting human resource departments?
– What effect will healthcare reform have on the delivery of healthcare?
Hospital News is looking for leaders in a variety of fields to share with readers their thoughts on what challenges lie ahead for their particular area.
• Hospital CEOs • Physicians • Healthcare Attorneys on Legal Challenges • Insurance Providers • Human Resources • Nursing • Medical Advances • Home Care • Long Term Care • Research • Education • Information Management • Finance • Biotechnology, etc.
Healthcare Banking & Financial Options
Hospital administrators, banking/financial officers, and healthcare business leaders throughout the continuum of care are invited to share information and/or their thoughts on present and future financial issues.
Financially Sustaining a Healthcare Organization or Practice
Healthcare Recruitment & Retention
– How are hospitals and nursing working together to come up with a solution regarding Safe Staffing levels at hospitals?
– What has your facility done to improve the recruitment and retention of health care providers?
– Current trends and challenges in healthcare recruitment and retention
– The importance of orientation and precepting in recruitment and retention
– Forecast future trends and innovations in healthcare recruitment and retention
– Explain the importance of attitude and morale in retaining employees
Medical Trends in Supplies/Equipment
Has your facility invested in some new technology? If so, this is an opportunity to explain what this new technology is and how it has made a difference at your facility.
Does your company provide medical supplies/equipment to our healthcare community? Take this opportunity to inform/educate the healthcare community.
Medical IT/Software Trends – EMR, IT Consulting, Using the Cloud
Billing & Coding
JANUARY DEADLINE: December 11
• Annual Salute to Cardiology – Cardiology/Heart Health Month • Education Update – Evolving Opportunities in Healthcare • The Prospect of Malpractice Reform • Malpractice Products & Challenges
* Email submissions to: judy
* Word length: 650 words or less unless otherwise noted
* Include photo (high resolution tiff or jpeg format)
* Include headline and byline information
* Include at end of article a phone number, e-mail address (and website) for readers to contact for additional information.
* Self-promotional advertorial submissions will not be accepted
* Articles run on a space-available basis
Please feel free to submit stories for the following monthly features:
Around the Region – Staff Appointments/Promotions Making Rounds – Physician Appointments/Awards Accolades – Awards Commentaries Datebook What’s New
As you plan your budget for 2016, we hope you will consider South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report in your marketing plans. Special advertising packages available, including links and banners on our website – www.southfloridahospitalnews.com. If you would like a media kit forwarded to you, please e-mail us back and we will forward you a PDF file of our media kit or call Charles Felix at (561) 368-6950.
Happy Holidays from everyone at South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report!