The Hispanicize conference is this March and we are in need of great volunteers. The conference is from Monday, March 16th- Friday, March 20th. There are many ways to get involved and there are day and evening opportunities.
We are thrilled that you are interested in ensuring the success for the 2015 Hispanicize conference and becoming a member of the #Hispz15 volunteer team.
For the last six years, Hispanicize volunteers have gone above & beyond their call of duty to ensure all Hispanicize-related events run smoothly both for presenters and participants. This groundbreaking gathering couldn’t happen without your help and unwavering commitment. We thank you tremendously! Muchas gracias por todo tu ayuda.
Considered the iconic, largest annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in journalism, blogging, marketing, entertainment and tech entrepreneurship — this is one of the best events to meet all the movers and shakers that are changing the face of the Hispanic market.
As a #Hispz15 volunteer, you will secure a volunteer pass to attend, which will cover food (breakfast & lunch) and the registration fee. This does not include any travel expenses.
If you are interested in being part of the #Hispz2015, please review the following details before applying.
Hispanicize Volunteers must:
· Express an authentic desire to go above and beyond your role.
· Demonstrate a positive attitude.
· Posses the ability to problem solve and think ahead.
· Be available to volunteer for 2-3 full days during the course of the conference.
· Ability to work a volunteer shift of 15-20 hours over the course of 5 days.
· Attend a MANDATORY orientation session being held on Sunday, March 15, 2015. (Time and Room number TBD)
PLEASE NOTE: Hispanicize 2015 Conference seeks volunteers from the South Florida area. Hispanicize will not be paying for flights or hotels and you are responsible for your own transportation to and from the hotel. Parking will be reimbursed.