I LOVE THIS PUBLICATION SO I DECIDED TO SHARE
If you aren’t familiar with this magazine, Nostalgic America is a loved publication that especially reaches seniors. I don’t think they take press releases but it is a good place to put client ads – I used it and the ad was definitely worth it. I asked them to share information that I could pass along to SFPRN…Linda, SFPRN Founder/Moderator
102 NE 2nd Street Suite 172 Boca Raton, FL 33432 561.585.1724
Nostalgic America Magazine has over a quarter of a million readers throughout Palm Beach, Broward, North Dade and South Martin counties. All of whom are Baby Boomers and Active Seniors (ages 50 – 80+) Educated, Affluent, and Loyal readers. This publication is a hot commodity with this targeted demographic. The loyalty of our readers parallels that of CBS Sunday Morning and NPR radio.
WE PUBLISH IN TWO SEPARATE ZONES
In Print and On-Line!
Zone # 1 – Serving Palm Beach County (125,000+ readers)
Zone # 2 – Serving Broward & N. Dade Counties (125,000+ readers)
Anyone can run advertising in a specific zone or in BOTH
THE FACTS ABOUT OUR MAGAZINE ARE SIMPLE: (we have an amazing following)
- Our readers read every issue and every page of each issue(they love to reminisce and don’t want to miss anything we publish)
· Nostalgia is the HOT SUBJECT with this age group in South Florida – Our readers line up to receive each issue when they come out, and they always share them with friends. It’s impressive to watch.
- Our shelf life is literally years (we become an instant collectible and we stay on coffee tables, etc…) People save and refer to past issues all the time. We’re entertaining as well as an important resource guide. Our advertisers are the leaders who serve this demographic.
- We work closely with The New York Times, National Geographic, and Sports Illustrated to publish archived stories and images. These contributors complement our 100 pages of nostalgic editorial – a one of a kind in the United States.
Our Distribution is the KEY to our success, and definitely our # 1 Priority
- Our distribution is carefully targeted to our demographics. Our readers have to actively seek out our magazine – we don’t force these on anyone. We have NO WASTE – every magazine is picked up and read.
We carefully target who reads our magazine and our list of 400+ locations is impressive – i.e. Whole Foods, Doris’s Markets, Joseph’s Gourmet Markets, Glick’s Kosher Market, Boca West Country Club, Wynmoor Village, Green’s Pharmacy on Palm Beach Island, 55+ gated communities, High Rise condos on AIA from Palm Beach to Galt Ocean Mile, Lester’s Diners, Flashback Diners, Flakowitz Deli, Ben’s New York Deli, Way Beyond Bagels, Doctor’s offices, Hospitals, Senior Centers, Health Fairs, networking groups who serve this demographic, etc…
We are everywhere!… and adding new locations every day
ADVERTISNG OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE PER REQUEST
Bruce H. Berns – Publisher
Tel. 561.585.1724 or Toll Free 888.212.0207
E Mail: Bruce or view our media kit on our web site (see below)
OUR ON-LINE VERSION
We also publish the magazine on-line that will reach readers nationwide.
Your AD is “Hot Linked” to your web site, a value added service FREE to all of our print partners.
Each issue is posted for Five+ years.
10 issues per year
Zone # 1 – Serving Palm Beach and South Martin Counties
Zone # 2 – Serving Broward and North Dade Counties
A Quarter of a Million + readers every month “Baby Boomers and Active Seniors”
I will be available to answer any of your questions. Thank you for your consideration,
Bruce H. Berns
Bruce H. Berns – Publisher
Nostalgic America, Inc.
102 NE 2nd Street Suite 172
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Toll Free: 888.212.0207
A Member of The Florida Press Association
A Member of The Florida Magazine Association